come and visit
Inn on the Rio
the "Next Normal"
New Mexico's COVID mask mandate is behind us. New Mexican officials have rescinded the mask mandate, for most situations, when indoors. Municipalities and businesses may choose their own mask policy.
In this unique time, your Innkeepers continue to adapt the way we Inn-keep. Below are a few highlights:
* When entering the lobby, we are not requiring a mask to check-in and inquiry about Taos "to dos." Your Innkeepers and staff will wear a mask when indoors for the near future.
* Breakfast is served between the hours of 8:00 - 9:00 a.m.
* The hot tub is closed, sorry. A weather event damage the hot tub's utility structure. Currently, there is not an opening date.
* The pool is closed for the season. The scheduled opening date is Memorial Day Weekend.
* We will offer daily housekeeping only
with prior notice from the guest.
Through the Early Spring
season our nightly rate range, for two persons, is $135.00 - $165.00/night plus tax
New Mexico is not back to "business as usual." The Inn, Taos and New Mexico continue to experience operational nuisances.
Please, always check with your "to dos" and restaurants directly prior to your Taos visit.
The New Mexico's Department of Health last update was April 15, 2022, they renewed the health order until May 16, 2022. For additional information, please visit New Mexico Department of Health's or New Mexico Department of Tourism's website.
When you do visit, we can suggest Taos' dining options, area hikes or outdoor Taos exploration. Spend a day walking the Taos Blue Line, created by your Innkeeper, Robert, to discover Taos is more than the Plaza.
I will continue to update the Inn's information. Please do not hesitate to call, (575) 758-7199, if you have pressing questions.
To reserve your getaway today call or click check rates and availability
to reveal information about our rooms and great rates.