The Inn is open
we must stop serving breakfast, again.
The scenic beauty of New Mexico is now front and center. Our many other wonderful attractions are closed or have entry limits for the first few weeks of December.
New Mexico's COVID-19 Health Crisis, still in place, has created restrictions regarding the operation of the Inn.
* We cannot serve breakfast, at least until December 12th.
* The hot tub is closed, at least until December 12th.
* The dates above are estimates based on the Governor's orders.
* Checking in has COVID limits, details are included with your confirmation.
* If you stay multiple nights, we cannot offer daily housekeeping.
* Bring a mask. Mask are required, in public, throughout the State of New Mexico.
our nightly rate range, for two persons, is $115.00 - $159.00/night plus tax
We hoped the strict COVID-19 regulations and restrictions placed on New Mexico businesses would be short lived, they were not. As of mid-November very strict regulations have been put in place. Travel to New Mexico has serious constraints, please visit the State's travel website or contact the Inn for information.
If you do visit, we can suggest Taos' very limited take-out dinning options, area hikes or outdoor Taos exploration tailored to fit your interest. Spend a day walking the Taos Blue Line, created by your Innkeeper, Robert, to discover Taos is more than the Plaza.
To reserve your getaway today call or click check rates and availability
to reveal information about our rooms and great rates.