July 1st the Governor lifted most COVID-19 restrictions. This is very exciting news for New Mexico. Even though most of New Mexico's COVID restrictions are behind us, New Mexico is not back to "business as usual." The Inn, Taos and New Mexico are experiencing operational nuisances.
VERY, VERY IMPORTANT
Please, always check with your "to dos" and restaurants directly prior to your Taos visit.
In this unique time, your Innkeepers continue to adapt the way we Inn-keep during our "COVID stay open phase." Below are a few highlights:
* When entering the lobby a mask is required to check-in and inquiry about Taos "to dos."
* Breakfast will be served between the hours of 8:00 - 9:00 a.m. A mask is not required when eating and drinking.
* The hot tub is open for general use between the hours 1:00 - 10:00 p.m.
* The pool is closed for the season.
* We will offer daily housekeeping only with prior notice from the guest.
Beginning Friday, August 20, 2021, masks are required for vaccinated and unvaccinated when indoors. Masks are also required, by all, when in a large outdoor group situation. These are statewide New Mexico mandates.
The New Mexico's Department of Health last update was October 18, 2021. For more information, please visit New Mexico's travel website or contact the Inn.
our nightly rate range, for two persons, is $109.00 - $165.00/night plus tax
When you do visit, we can suggest Taos' limited dinning options, area hikes or outdoor Taos exploration tailored to fit your interest. Spend a day walking the Taos Blue Line, created by your Innkeeper, Robert, to discover Taos is more than the Plaza.
I will continue to update the Inn's information. Please do not hesitate to call, (575) 758-7199, if you have pressing questions.
To reserve your getaway today call or click check rates and availability
to reveal information about our rooms and great rates.